The blend of Monastrell and Grenache gives rischness and structure to this fresh, fruity rosé.
Fresh, red fruits and floral notes.
Current vintage.- 2017
Blend.- 70% Grenache, 30% Monastrell
Harvest & Elaboration.- Harvested during second half of September. Extraction of the must and fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
Wood aging.- No wood aging.
Tasting note.- We find floral a red fruits on the nose and, in the mouth. it is fruity, fresh and balanced.
Food pairing.- Appetizers, Grilled vegetables, fish, soups, pasta and salads.
- Alcohol content.- 13%
- Total acidity.- 5,80 gr/l (tartaric a.)
- Volatile acidity.- 0,40 gr/l (acetic a.)
- Residual sugar.- 3 gr/l
Ratings and Reviews
- Review: Wine Advocate #181 Feb 2009
- 89 rating
- Review: Wine Advocate #188 Apr 2010
- 86 rating “Medium pink with aromas strawberry and chery. Dry, crisp, and balanced…”
- Review: Wine Advocate #195 Jun 2011
- 88 rating. “…excellent balance and a fruit-filled, refreshing finish. …“
- Review: Stephen Tanzer’s International Wine Cellar #159 Nov/Dec 2011
- 89 rating “… This will be very flexible at the table and represents outstanding value.“
- Review: Stephen Tanzer’s International Wine Cellar #164 Sept/Oct 2012
- 89 rating “…Firm-edged acidity gives lift and bite to the juicy red fruit flavors that show good clarity. Finishes clean and dry, with focus and spicy persistence”.
- Review: Stephen Tanzer’s International Wine Cellar #170 Sept/Oct 2013
- 89 rating “… Shows good depth as well as energy, finishing with tangy cut and lingering spiciness”
- Review: VINOUS Jan-2016
- 90 rating “Light, bright pink. Intense aromas of fresh red berries and rose oil, with suggestions of white pepper and dusty minerals adding vivacity. Spicy and incisive on the palate, offering tangy redcurrant and strawberry flavors and a touch of bitter orange zest. The long, red fruit-driven finish is clean, nervy and focused, with no excess fat. There’s serious bang for the buck here.”